House Rules and Rubrics
Monthly House Duties: House duties are fixed monthly and should there be a problem the school office will sort it on note received from housemaster and team.
Principal/ Vice-principal to award House Points to the house on duty weekly. House points calculation by co-curricular in-charge.
Awards: The house who has earned the most points over a year will be judged and given awards in annual function.
One of the main objectives of the House System is to foster among the students a sense of collective responsibility. The system provides not only the spirit of teamwork and training in leadership, but also broadens the outlook for good education
Academic House Prize
– For next academic year
Co-curricular House Prize
– In Jan.
– In Jan.
House parameters are :
- Life Skills
- Events/ Competitions
- Board Work
Best boy/ girl – Performance at all levels and in points achieved. Opinion taken by all in staff meeting.
Trophies for Academic year:
- Academic House Prize
- Co-curricular House Prize
- Sports House
- Cock House
Criteria of House Allotment:
To balance the equal number of learners ie., boys and girls in each house, the allotment is done keeping in mind the strength of the class and the strength of the learners in each house. The total is maintained in the School Admission Office and the house to each learner is allotted by the School Coordinator.
Allotment of housemasters is done from the educators of Grade I to IX as per their qualification and experience. Division of educators is done trying to provide 1 subject teacher in each house.
- Art & Craft and other co-curricular heads are not included.
- Meeting with the Principal and Vice-principal of house development is conducted every month
- House masters meeting once a month is conducted by the Principal
- Maintaining the records of house learners strength/ Participation list during competitions during the year is done
- Motivation of non-participants in the competition is done for the assembly.