Owned and operated by Smt. Shantaben Haribhai Gajera Charitable Trust - Surat, Gajera Global School endeavors to reach out and contribute in nurturing responsible citizens of tomorrow, through quality education and a learning environment that is student-friendly yet intellectually inspiring. Gajera Global School (GGS) solely aims at providing education that goes beyond the classroom and want our children to be critical thinkers, problem solvers, lifelong learners and gratified individuals of a responsible society.
GGS is a co-educational English Medium School with a Day Boarding Concept. It aims to provide holistic education with integrated learning and imbibe creative thinking in children. A five storied campus, with state-of-the-art facilities that includes, Library, Cafeteria, Music and Dance room, Indoor and Outdoor games facilities, playground, 3D robotics lab and an ambience which reflects high standards in the vicinity.
At GGS we have an experienced and specialized team of Educators who indoctrinate lifelong preparedness through leadership education to meet the global challenges of the future.
Provide an interactive learning environment to nurture productive inquisitiveness and develop self-awareness..
Empower independent young thinkers with a passion-centered learning to thrive, inspiring each student to serve humanity’s forever motive to “RISE”.
- Every student has a unique and a cultural set of skills and interests, which are reflected in the learning process.
- A thorough education needs development of indispensable qualities like compassion, tolerance, respect, responsibility and accountability.
- Life long preparedness through leadership education to meet the global challenges of the future.
- A safe atmosphere for to attain academic excellence and embolden logical approach towards critical thinking.
- A holistic education that includes achievements in physical, expressive and creative arts.
Whoever teaches learns in the act of teaching, and whoever learns teaches in the act of learning
Learning as said is never ending process and to continue with the belief our educators are on toes to share knowledge with different methods of teaching. Global Gajera believes that children must be taught how to think, not what to think. The time they spend in premises should have continuous learning process.